Decentralized Finance (or simply DeFi) refers to an ecosystem of financial applications that are built on top of blockchain networks.
More specifically, the term Decentralized Finance may refer to a movement that aims to create an open-source, permission less, and transparent financial service ecosystem that is available to everyone and operates without any central authority.
- The users would maintain full control over their assets and interact with this ecosystem through peer-to-peer (P2P), decentralized applications (DApps)
- Swaplite is a one-stop shop to help you put your DeFi Portfolio to work.
- It is a decentralized finance protocol built by traders and technologists, inspired by industry-leading protocols like Uniswap, 1inch.exchange and Yearn Finance.
- Total supply of 1 billion SLT
- 60.00% to Swaplite community members 600,000,000 SLT
- 21.266% to team members and future employees with 4-year vesting 212,660,000 SLT
- 18.044% to investors with 4-year vesting 180,440,000 SLT
- 0.69% to advisors with 4-year vesting 6,900,000 SLT
- A perpetual inflation rate of 2% per year will start after 4 years, ensuring continued participation and contribution to Swaplite at the expense of passive SLT holders.
- Yield Farms allow users to earn SLT while supporting Swaplite by staking LP Tokens
- Yield Farm APR calculation includes both the rewards earned through providing liquidity and rewards earned staking LP Tokens in the Farm. This helps in better reflection of APR
- Following are the pairs for yield farming. Means a user can stake these pairs to earn SLT